Everyday is Golden
Inside this one of a kind drawstring backpack, you’ll find one large pocket, one zipper pocket, and a brass key fob in a new black cotton. This backpack was created from a great repurposed sunny woven blanket and a repurposed leather jacket. Both repurposed materials were found thrifting in Chicago.
Details // How to use them:
– Slip and twist the two front leather straps around silver D-rings.
– Pull the cotton drawstring strap through the golden O hardware to tighten the top – or don’t, if you are carrying books.
– Hold the black leather handle over your shoulder or in front – great for bus & train commuters.
– Admire the silver grommet studs on the bottom leather corners. Adorned for detail.
– Hook your keys onto the key fob inside, put your pencils & pens or cards in the zipper pocket, and slip your sketchbook or iPad in the pocket behind it.
– There is felt in between the layers to give padding and to add more support.
– Bag shape at 3″ wide opening x 17″ tall.
– Bag can puff out to be around 8 – 10″ inches in depth depending on how you tighten the drawstring.
– Pocket inside: one at 9″ wide x 9″ tall and one at 9″ wide x 5″ tall.
– Backpack Straps: two at 28″ long – not adjustable.
– Handle Strap: 9″ long
– Shop it now by clicking here –
– Stay up with Bird Trouble blog posts through Blog Lovin’ by clicking here. –
– Add it to your Pinterest by clicking here –
Bird Trouble is influenced by self-expression, individuality, and DIY. All products are created for a sustainable conscious by being made from vintage and repurposed materials. We are fresh, bold, & sustainable fashion that comes with quality, detail, care & handicraft. You will feel a difference in love & care with a one of a kind handcrafted product. You will love owning something one of a kind or limited at a reasonable price while supporting an artist & small business. // LIVE FREE.
*ATTN: All items are ready for shipment. Please allow 1 week for shipment & 3-6 weeks for arrival, depending on where you are. Message me to request faster shipping. All items come from our Mexico home studio & are shipped using Correos De Mexico. You will receive a tracking number that you can check here: http://www.correosdemexico.gob.mx/English/Paginas/track.aspx